Tensei Shitara Slime datta ken Wiki is a community site that anyone can contribute to. Discover, share and add your knowledge!
View full main page
Warning! Articles in this wiki are likely to contain spoilers from the series! Read at your own risk!
- Web Novel
- Web Novel Hub
- Web Novel Timeline
- Empowerment Arc
- Forest Disturbance Arc
- Life in the Royal Capital Arc
- Birth of a Demon Lord Arc
- Saint Demon Confrontation Arc
- Founding the Demon Capital Arc
- Devil's Secret Maneuvers Arc
- The Empire Invasion Arc
- Clash of the Dragon and Demon Arc
- Tenma Great War Arc
- Web Novel Extra Chapters
- Volume 1: Empowerment
- Volume 2: Forest Disturbance
- Volume 3: Demon Lord Attack
- Volume 4: Human-Monster Interaction
- Volume 5: Demon Lord Awakening
- Volume 6: The Octagram Soars Brightly
- Volume 7: Saint-Monster Confrontation
- Volume 8: Territorial Seizure
- Volume 9: Monster Capital Opening Festival
- Volume 10: Majin Behind The Scenes
This wiki is a fan-made wiki dedicated to the That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime series. We encourage users to help make this wiki even better. Check out the above links to get an idea of how wiki editing works. We are striving to turn this place into a reliable source of information for the series.
Gobta (ゴブタ Gobuta) is a Hobgoblin and one of the first group of subordinates named by Rimuru Tempest. As one of Hakurou's martial art students, he is acknowledged to be a secret genius. Lives in the Capital city of the Jura Tempest Federation: Rimuru City.
We have a lot of content on this wiki. With your help, we can make it even better.
Anonymous editing has been disabled for this wiki. To contribute, you must login or sign up for a free account. After that, you can get started and help out by editing typos, work on article stubs or leave feedback in comments and talk pages. You may also consider creating wanted pages.
|The One Unleashed|
|Tempest has successfully revolved against the Kingdom of Falmuth but more threats arises. In the midst of this, Raphael has good news that they have successfully analyzed the Infinite Prison. Read more...|
|Released May 26, 2021|