|Manual of Style|
|Request for Deletion|
|User Rights Requests|
|What Tensura Wiki is Not!|
Don't know how to start contributing? If you don't have any idea on editing, start off by visiting the Manual of Style page.
The Manual of Style Page gives you the idea of editing, and it allows you to know what style this wiki uses.
After that, you could check this list, select articles that are in need of help and start contributing!
- Delete images with poor filenames and no proper licensing Done
- Delete pages with little or no information (spam pages) Done
- Grammar spelling and check-up in all articles
- Creation of manga chapters Done
- Proof-reading every article till it's high-quality managed by Toji-san
- Organizing all character's galleries with proper images.
- Adding interlanguage wiki links to articles managed by BrainDeadZero & Checked by Au ggmen
- Updating featured articles, latest episodes and countdown timer. being done by SpectraXCD and Toji-san
- Proof reading chats and to make sure the Chat Rules are followed. Done by Au ggmen
- Supplying high quality images to articles without images. managed by Aestrol30
- Adding more information to stubbed articles being done by SpectraXCD and Bloodstain -
- Proper referencing of all articles
- Addition of proper images to galleries
- Creation of manga chapters with summaries being done by SpectraXCD -