Within this world, the Seraphim are the 13 most powerful angels that are under the control of Justice King Michael. The group is known as the "Apostles of the End," and they exist to protect the world of the angels and bring down civilizations if technology evolves too far. They are so powerful that even Rudra was unable to move or control them with his willpower even if he had this Ultimate Skill.
Later on in the story, the leader of the Seraphim, Dino, became a Fallen Angel after Veldanava's death, and infiltrated the Demon Lords' faction until their ruler returned. Along with him, 2 other Seraphim also descended into Fallen Angel-hood in the attempt of following under him.
Things got even more complicated after Yuuki Kagurazaka appeared and ascended to rule them, resulting in the group called "Apostles of the End" having 14 total members: 7 reincarnated Seraphim who were people of the Eastern Empire, 3 reincarnated Seraphim who were Yuuki's (or Velda's) personal followers, 3 Fallen Angels that were the original Seraphim, and 1 Giant (Titan).
- Manas: Lucia - Has Justice King Michael dwelling within her for her own protection. She has the highest authority of them all since she can control all the Angels and anybody with an Angel Series Ultimate Skill.
Four Fiends of the Heavenly Commanders
They are the highest ranking among the Apostles of the End. They are named after the Four Inauspicious Beasts (Dragon, Phoenix, Tiger, and Turtle) of Chinese Mythology.
- Dino - He is one of the original Members and is a Fallen Angel. He is classified as an observer. He is arguably one of the strongest if not the strongest as he has an Ultimate Skill.
- Vega - He was resurrected as a Seraphim after Yuuki obtained Justice King Michael. He had eaten a Seraphim and made its power his own. He gained significant power and obtained an Ultimate Skill.
- Kazaream - She was resurrected as a Seraphim after Yuuki obtained Justice King Michael. Her power had increased dramatically from when she was a Demon Lord. She became a hybrid awakened Demon Lord and Seraphim and obtained an Ultimate Skill.
- Dagrule - The giant charged with guarding the Heaven Gate and a current Demon Lord. His power greatly increased after Velda undid his seal. While he is neither an angel nor a Seraphim, he did side with them during the Tenma War as Veldanava's loyal.
- Pico - She is one of the original Members and is also a Fallen Angel. She was Dino's subordinate, but later became Manas: Lucia's personal attendant.
- Gracia - She is one of the original Members and is also a Fallen Angel. She was Dino's subordinate, but later became Manas: Lucia's personal attendant.
The Executioners (Seven Angles of Punishment)
They were subordinates of Yuuki who were reborn as the commanders of the army of angels. They had awakened the ultimate skill Weapon Lord that they wielded and were skillful with the shield, sword, ax, hammer, spear, whip and bow. They were also sufficient as war potential, enough to destroy the world.
- Toruneoto - Warhammer, imbued with the lightning element
- Aria - Great Axe, imbued with the fire element
- Oruca - Trident, imbued with the water element
- Zero - Wielder of the Star Shield, one of the three strongest Executioners. In reality, he is a perfected version of Vega and the real 4th member of the Four Fiends of the Heavenly Commanders, he is vastly more powerful than the other three.
- Mai Furuki- Wielder of the Crescent Bow, one of the three strongest Executioners.
- Arios - Wielder of the Bastard Sword, one of the three strongest Executioners.
- Priscilla - Nine Tail(Whip), imbued with the wind element