"Destroyer" Milim Nava「"
Even among a dissolved group of the Ten Great Demon Lords, she is a Demon Lord one should never fight against, being the only other being, aside from Rimuru, to have the ability to use an infinite amount of Magicules.
Although Milim is a Dragonoid, she looks like a regular human child about the age of 10 to 13, making many people confuse her a harmless existence at first.
She has glossy pink hair (white/silver in the Web Novel akin to her mother) tied in twin-tails. She usually wears a black skimpy gothic dress that barely covers her body.
Afterward, she also started to wear the Dragon Knuckles that Rimuru gifted her.
In this form, Milim actually looks more like the Dragonoid that she is, having a crimson horn adorning her forehead and jet black armor adorning her body. She also sprouts wings, revealing her existence as the special, one-and-only, being that she is.
She is the most short-tempered and simple Demon Lord, what the rest would consider common sense is completely lost on her. However, though she might be a short-tempered simpleton, she is by no means stupid.
There's a possibility that she doesn't have many friends. It can be speculated that she's been living for so long that she must have lost many good friends by now.
She has a complete lack of dishonesty and is honest to an extreme. Milim probably hasn't even heard the word “negotiation”. She boldly declares her demands and rampages if they are rejected. She, unfortunately, believes that if you are working, there is no need to hide anything.
Though Milim is by no means stupid, she is called short-tempered and impudent, but that is not true. Moreover, she possesses an abnormal perception, so fooling her proves to be difficult.
Milim is the daughter of the human mother, Lucia and the Creator of the World, "Star King Dragon" Veldanava. Her existence is the main reason for why it is a deemed a taboo for the True Dragons to have children, because, after her birth, she inherited most of the powers from her father, making him incredibly weak. As the daughter of God, she is able to generate and use an infinite amount of Magicules due to the Magicule Breeder Reactor and is also able to use the Stardust, which is the densest form of energy in existence (the energy of 'everything-ness').
Soon after Milim was born, both Veldanava and Lucia were killed by the World using an enemy nation as a proxy. Meaning, Milim grew up without knowing her parents and was lived together with her pet dragon Gaia, who is also a reincarnation of Veldanava's remaining energy. This is probably why, even after so many years passing, Milim's mind still remained that of a child, combined with the fact that she didn't physically mature either (since she never had an adult or guardian to guide and nurture her). This is also why she never got to know about her relationship with the other True Dragons, Rudra, Guy, Ramiris, and Dino.
Years later, Gaia was also killed by a different enemy nation, and unable to withstand the loss of the only one dear to her, she went on a rampage and massacred them all, resulting in her ascension into a True Demon Lord. Additionally, her unconquerable wrath gave her the Ultimate Skill Wrathful King Satanael. But because of this, her sanity was lost and Gaia revived as mad "Chaos Dragon." Unconsciously, she fought with Guy Crimson whose intention was to calm down the vehemently enraged Milim, a battle lasting for seven days and seven nights, transforming the bountiful lands in the west into a wasteland. Eventually, the battle concluded. Milim regained her consciousness and the battle ended. The one who returned her sanity was Ramiris. In the process, the ruler of spirits, Ramiris absorbed the evil magic of demons and the powerful aura of dragons and began to change. But, she was able to stop Milim's rampage. And the three settled this dispute. Consequently, Gaia was also sealed.
Ever since then Milim has never given it all, afraid of her own power and her sanity breaking down. Even if she is really childishly destructive, she is considerate enough of others to minimize damage as much as possible unless somebody offends her.
Her dominion's human villages were attacked by high magic beasts. Milim, who just happened to be walking by, killed them; the Humans seemed to have misunderstood her somehow and began to worship her as a god. Thus, the land became hers. The other Demon Lords didn't complain, nor did Milim have any particular reason to complain.
- She has Golden hair color and wears Gothic Cloth in the Web Novel while she has Pink hair color and wears a Skimpy Outfit in the Light Novel, Manga, and Anime.
- In the Light Novel, She is considered as A True Dragon and the youngest of 4 Dragon Kind beside Velzado, Velgrynd, and Veldora. while in Web novel she doesn't since Rimuru is the 5th True Dragon instead of the 6th True Dragon.
- As she is one of the three the first Demon Lords. They decided that each of the three would be different than the other two. Guy Crimson would pursue the Ultimate Skill. She would live as one pleases. Ramiris would judge the world. Because their objectives were different, they could recognize each other and not interfere with each other's objective.
- Humanity's POV Milim awakened as a True Demon Lord at the same time as Guy Crimson but in different perspectives, it was much later Milim awakened as a True Demon Lord
- Dragonoid is a rare species related to Dragon and Human
- Milim's castle, the White Wall Castle, was built by her subordinate which is Descendant between Human and Dragon while they revere her as a God.
- She tends to play along with her opponents in acting when they believe they have control of her.
- Milim's given name means "words" in Hebrew.