- Predation (捕食 hoshoku): Absorbs the target into the body. However, if the target is conscious, the success rate greatly decreases. The affected targets include, but isn't limited to: organic matter, inorganic matter, skills, and magic. As a part of Gluttony, Predation can now be used from a far greater range.
- Stomach (胃袋 ibukuro): The target can be stored. Items produced via Analysis can also be stored. There is no storage time limit.
- Mimicry (擬態 gitai): Replicate the target's appearance. The skills and abilities used by the target can also be used. However, this depends on the successful analysis and acquisition of relative information regarding the target.
- Isolation (隔離 kakuri): Materials harmful or unnecessary for analysis can also be stored. They will be used to replace magic energy.
Gluttony keeps four of the five original abilities of a Predator (the remaining "Analysis" being transferred to Great Sage instead), the stomach capacity doubled, and these three Sub-Skills were added:
- Corrosion (腐食 fushoku): The ability to decompose the target in conjunction with Predation. Also the ability to add the abnormal condition of decomposition. There is a chance of acquiring an ability after consuming only a part of a target's body. However, the chance of that happening is less than consuming the whole body.
- Receive (受容 juyō): It is possible to acquire skills from one's subordinates. However one must raise proficiency on one's own. Magic and Knowledge also cannot be transferred.
- Supply (供給 kyōkyū): Whether a subordinate or not, the user can grant an ability unto a monster with whom he has a relationship. Limited by the target's inherent magical energy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.