Extra: Rimuru's Glamorous Life as a Teacher, Part 2 (外伝：リムルの華麗な教師生活 その2 Gaiden: Rimuru no Karei na Kyōshi Seikatsu Sono 2) is the fourth OAD of the anime adaptation of That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime.
Rimuru, now a teacher at the Freedom Academy in the Kingdom of Ingrassia, has become involved in the school's outdoor training event with his class. The outdoor training event is an annual competition in which the students of each class guard the teachers on a journey to a nearby town. Rimuru is assigned to Class A, while his own students in Class S escort the young Tiss-sensei. All the students are eager to show how much their daily training has paid off, but the situation turns around when they're attacked by thieves! This is part 2 of the brand new episode created by the original author, Fuse-sensei, just for this OAD release!
Information to be added later on.
- Shizue Izawa (Mentioned)
- Class S
- Count Guratol
- Class A
- Kingdom of Ingrassia
- Freedom Academy
- The Town of Guratol
- Mansion of the Domain Lord, Court Guratol
- This OAD is bundled with the special edition of Manga Volume 15.
- This episode is written by Fuse, the series original author.
- This episode is set during the events of Light Novel Volume 4: Human-Monster Interaction (Manga Chapters 40-55/Anime Episodes 20-23).
- Crunchyroll to Stream Monster Girl Doctor, The Hidden Dungeon Only I Can Enter, and More
- 'That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime' Anime Gets 3 More Original Anime DVDs
- That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime 3rd OAD Gets New Key Visual and Premiere Event in Tokyo
|Episode 1 • Episode 2 • Episode 3 • Episode 4 • Episode 5 • Episode 6 • Episode 7 • Episode 8 • Episode 9 • Episode 10 • Episode 11 • Episode 12 • Episode 13 • Episode 14 • Episode 15 • Episode 16 • Episode 17 • Episode 18 • Episode 19 • Episode 20 • Episode 21 • Episode 22 • Episode 23 • Episode 24 • Episode 24.5|
|OAD 1 • OAD 2 • OAD 3 • OAD 4 • OAD 5|
|Season 1||Anime Season 1: Extras and Tales||Season 2|
|24 | 24.5 | OAD 1 | OAD 2 | OAD 3 | OAD 4 | OAD 5|